Position: Intern (Programme)
Job Nature: Full Time
Time Commitment: 32 hours/week
Duration of the Internship: 3 Months
YY Goshti is hiring a Programme Intern who will fill many roles in business development, market research and more. Other than that, the intern will work on existing projects and have their time to shine by presenting their finds at the end of the internship.
- Support planning, review, and implementation the YY Goshti’s activities and events.
- Assist in the development of strategies, plans and concept notes for various projects.
- Provide administrative support as per asked
- Draft reports and conduct market research, project planning, business development, as required
- Assist in drafting reports/ concept note/ reports
- Assist in event coordination
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the current scope of services offered
- Assist and contact entrepreneurs
- Assisting with logistics, member interactions, mentor sign-up and interaction for Cohort events
- Assisting with connecting past and current Cohort alumni’s
Additional program responsibilities might be assigned
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from any reputed University.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Independent and a creative self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and keep deadlines.
- Ability to deal with diverse groups of people
- Creative, flexible, & a self-starter
- Out of the box thinking
- Open to learning new things
- Exposure to the social business/ start-up world.
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of tasks.
- Referrals on LinkedIn.
- Ability to build on your portfolio.
- Work with a team of passionate young professionals dedicated to changing the world.
Please send your resume mentioning the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th May 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.