Position: Social Media Associate
Job Nature: Full Time
YY Goshti is hiring Social Media Associate who will fill many roles in monitoring, managing, updating social media and assist in designing and implementing social media strategy.
- Oversees all social media account activities/management of posts (Fb, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, etc).
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlightened audiences and promote social businesses
- Coordinate social media messaging with other departments
- Audit and analyze social media presence
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new campaigns, or other brand messages
- Help develop a long term social media strategy.
- Bachelor in Marketing/Media & Communications or other relevant field
- Proven work experience as Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience on content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (Text, images, Video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Have creative mindset and updated about the latest social media marketing trends
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
Please send your resume mentioning the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th October 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.