Position: Associate Graphic Designer
Job Nature: Full time
YY Goshti looking for an Associate Graphic Designer to create engaging designs that will help social businesses and startups thrive. You will work under the supervision of our Director to produce high-quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our vision.
- Working with our leader of the design team to formulate and pitch concepts to partners and clients
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Developing, designing and producing graphic art that satisfies a creative brief
- Producing internal sales and marketing material to promote our in house design studio and generate sales
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Working and collaborating with incubator team, art directors, copywriters, photographers and other designers.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about the progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Bachelor Degree in Art, Graphic Design, marketing, communications and any other relevant field.
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of typography, color and production
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- Consistency regardless of project size
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- A keen eye for detail
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus
- Experience in a creative agency is preferable but not essential
Please send your resume and portfolio to our Director, Mr Khalid Hossain mentioning the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 20, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.