Position: Accounting Manager
Job Nature: Full Time
Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
YY Goshti is hiring Accounting Manager who will work within the organisation’s Accounting department. The role involves assisting senior management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assisting with budgets
- Processing business expenses
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
Perform other substantive and administrative duties as per.
- Graduate degree from any reputed University in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and keep deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, accounting software and databases.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the field.
- Exposure to the global social business/ start-up world.
- Market Salary.
- Opportunity to travel abroad for work.
- Ability to build on your portfolio.
- Work with a team of passionate young professionals dedicated to changing the world.
Please send your resume mentioning the job title to email@example.com on or before 15th of January,2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.