Position: Communications Associate
Job Nature: Full Time
Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
YY Goshti is hiring Communications Associate who will play a vital role in tracking everyday activities of our social entrepreneurs through writing and posting the blogs, attending workshops, interviewing the entrepreneurs, being a part of site visits and helping manage content on our social media channels.
- Listen, participate, and start conversations that engage YY Goshti’s community and introduce new communities to our mission and vision.
- Research, identify, and engage with entrepreneurs, ecosystem enablers, and media influencers.
- Manage and build relationships with our community, bloggers and the media.
- Document workshops, social events and site visits with the cohorts. And author blog posts on the sessions each day.
- Interview the cohorts and document their experience, learning’s through blogs.
- Tweets on twitter, posts on Facebook and help manage content on our social media channels.
- Be available for the site visits and final showcase event, document the proceedings and post on our blog and social media.
- Help maintain and follow the schedule for blogs.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations are using them.
- Support engagement with the media and other partners.
Perform other substantive and administrative duties as per.
- Graduated from any reputed University.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Independent and a creative self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and keep deadlines.
- Comfortable with a variety of social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
- Video editing background is a plus.
- Exposure to the social business/ start-up world.
- Market Salary.
- Ability to build on your portfolio.
- Work with a team of passionate young professionals dedicated to changing the world.
Please send your resume mentioning the job title to email@example.com on or before 20th of October,2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.