Position: Communications Manager
Job Nature: Full Time
Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
YY Goshti is hiring Communications Manager who will play a vital role in tracking everyday activities of our social entrepreneurs through writing and posting the blogs, preparing and circulating press notes, managing communications with our investors and partners, attending workshops/seminars/conferences to represent our work in Bangladesh and abroad, interviewing our portfolio entrepreneurs, being a part of site visits and helping manage content on our social media channels.
- Listen, participate, and start conversations that engage YY Goshti’s community and introduce new communities to our mission and vision.
- Research, identify, and engage with entrepreneurs, ecosystem enablers, and media influencers.
- Manage and build relationships with our community, investors, partners and the media.
- Document workshops, social events and site visits with the cohorts. And author blog posts on the sessions after each conference or bootcamps.
- Interview our partners, investors and entrepreneurs and document their experience, learning’s through blogs.
- Help manage content on our social media channels and work closely with our creative design team.
- Be available for the site visits, bootcamps, pitch events and conferences, document the proceedings and post on our blog and social media.
- Help maintain and follow the schedule for our bootcamps, conferences and social media content.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations are using them.
- Support engagement with the media and other partners.
Perform other substantive and administrative duties to support our programs team during internal and external events.
- Graduated from any reputed University.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Independent and a creative self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and keep deadlines.
- Comfortable with a variety of social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
- Video editing background is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience in any relevant field.
- Exposure to the global social business/ start-up world.
- Market Salary.
- Opportunity to travel abroad and network with major industry players.
- Ability to build on your portfolio.
- Work with a team of passionate young professionals dedicated to changing the world.
Please send your resume mentioning the job title to email@example.com on or before 15th of January,2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.