Position: Program Associate
Job Nature: Full Time
Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
YY Goshti is hiring a Program Associate who will support our incubation program activities including our core entrepreneurship program, fundraising and ecosystem development efforts.
- Support our leadership team in kickstarting and managing startup incubation programs
- Research, identify and recruit startup founders for our programs
- Manage and build relationships with our portfolio entrepreneurs.
- Organize workshops and bootcamps for our entrepreneurs.
- Help our communications team with appropriate content while required.
- Be available for the site visits, bootcamps, pitch events and conferences, organize logistics and manage guests
- Help maintain and follow the schedule for our bootcamps, conferences and pitch events.
- Support engagement with our investors and other partners.
Perform other substantive and administrative duties to support our programs team during internal and external events.
- Graduated from any reputed University.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Independent and a creative self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and keep deadlines.
- Exposure to the global social business/ start-up world.
- Market Salary.
- Opportunity to travel abroad and network with major industry players.
- Ability to build on your portfolio.
- Work with a team of passionate young professionals dedicated to changing the world.
Please send your resume mentioning the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th of January,2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.