Position: WordPress Developer
Job Nature: Full time (40 hours a week)
YY Goshti looking for an WordPress Developer to design and implement websites for our portfolio startups using the WordPress creation tool. You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins. Your goal is to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to the requirement of our portfolio startups.
- Working with our Director of the design team to formulate and pitch concepts to startups
- Meeting with client startups to discuss website design and function
- Work closely with our design team and build the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Good communication skills.
Please send your resume and portfolio to our Web Solutions Team Leader, Mr Fazly Rabby mentioning the job title to email@example.com on or before April 15, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.